Developing membership: a promising start to the year!
Today AIVP has more than 185 member organisations in 44 countries. Fourteen new members have joined AIVP since January 2016: a very significant step forward in network development for the first half of this year.
Strengthening the membership is a constant priority for AIVP’s Executive Office and Board of Directors. In pursuit of this aim we rely on every one of our members to help recruit new members among cities, ports and professionals interested in AIVP’s fields of research. Do not hesitate to contact us so that together we can send out new membership application files.
Contact person: Corinne Monnet tel : +33 2 35 42 78 84 / email@example.com
List of 2016 new members
- Conselho Municipal da Cidade Quelimane – Mozambique
- City of Cape Town – South Africa
- Métropole Rouen Normandie – France
- Municipality of Port-Louis – Mauritius
- Autorita Portuale di Trieste – Italy
- Autorita Portuale di Venezia – Italy
- Durres Port Authority – Albania
- Port de Trois-Rivières – Quebec, Canada
- A B L Konsult Limited – Ghana
- Alefrance – France
- Impulse Brussels – Belgium
- SETEC International – France
- Société Marocaine d’Ingénierie Touristique – SMIT – Morocco
- Syndicat Mixte pour le Développement de Brest Iroise – France