Read the Dock Infos #112!
25 October, 2018 12:00 pm Leave your thoughts
- A text signed by Flavio TEJADA, Europe Cities Task Force Leader and Associate Director at ARUP, also Director Master in Real Estate Development at IE School of Architecture and Design in Madrid and also, Rapporteur of the Quebec Conference from June 11th to 14th, 2018.
- a selection of port cities news
- a zoom on the Guide of best environmental and landscaping practices edited by the port of Dunkirk in cooperation with the planning and development agency (AGUR
- and news of the AIVP network.
À LIRE AUSSI
- AIVP plays an active role in the midterm conference of the EU project “Docks the Future”
- AIVP and the European Council of Spatial Planners sign a Memorandum of Understanding to strengthen the global approach to the port city
- Enough or more? The cruise dilemma facing port cities…
- AIVP Days: Marco KAMIYA, Keynote Speaker