The Dock infos #116 is online!
4 July, 2019 1:19 pm Leave your thoughts
In the latest issue, you will find:
- In focus, the AIVP Agenda 2030 whose 10 goals have already been ratified by 52 members at our General Meeting in Riga in June;
- a selection of our port cities news;
- an excerpt from our full interview with Senator Gabriela BENAVIDES COBOS, Chairman of the Committee on External Relations Europe, about a law reform to make Mexican ports pay for urban development;
- and the news from the AIVP network.
À LIRE AUSSI
- AIVP provides international expertise to Dublin Port for the new masterplan for Odlums Mill’s cultural quarter
- River and maritime tourism in the Seine Valley
- The AIVP Agenda 2030: an international press coverage
- The Worldwide Network of Port Cities signs the 10 commitments of its 2030 Agenda for more sustainable, responsible and innovative development of port cities