The AIVP Days – Le Havre, 29 30 june 2017
– Synthesis and conclusions
– Comments from delegates
– Key note speech
– Panel 1: Return on investment for the territory
– Panel 2: Le Havre, territorial appeal and the Port-City relationship
– Panel 3: Creating a community of Port-City interests
– Panel 4: Opening up the City Port interface to the port as a spectacle
– Panel 5: Bringing City / Port / Citizen interaction to life
15e WORLD CONFERENCE
Rotterdam, Netherlands, 5-7 Octobre 2016
Crossovers : how to imagine a new model for the City Port economy of the future?
– “Circular Economy”
– “Innovative Business”
– “Smart Technologies”
– “Joint Planning Strategies”
– “Climate Resilience”
– “Social Innovation”
The AIVP Days – Malaga, 23-25 June 2016
Panel 1: Megaships: which impacts on port cities?
Panel 2: Preparing the City Port for the advent of megaships
Panel 3: The City Port projects of Málaga
Panel 4: Mega cruise ships: the challenge of managing high cruise passenger traffic in urban settings
Panel 5: Ports & CSR policy: bringing the citizen port community together to take action
AIVP Study trip – Tangier, 19-20 November 2015
Visit 1 : Strategic positioning of Tanger Med
Visit 2 : The Tanger Med Port Center and the passenger and ferry port
Visit 3 : Tangier, industrial and logistics platform
Visit 4 : “Tanger Ville” built its future
The AIVP Days – Dublin, 28-29 may 2015
Panel 1: “Working waterfront”: a space oriented towards maritime economy
Panel 2: “Working waterfront”: a space of maritime and port culture
Panel 3: Port-city projects and challenges in Dublin
Panel 4: “Working waterfront”: a space for green innovations
Panel 5: “Working waterfront”: a space fitting within its territory
AIVP Regional meeting – Guadeloupe, 26-27 March 2015
Session 1 : Make citizens BE a partner in the PORT City tandem
Session 2 : Intensify international exchanges
Session 3 : economic innovation and Port city Governance
Session 4 : Waterfront and cruise, two major assets for the Caribbean
14th WORLD CONFERENCE
Durban, South Africa, 3-6 November 2014
With AIVP, optimise the organisation of your port-city territories and the constant flows passing through.
Let’s build the Smart Port City!
– Building a Smart Port City for today and tomorrow
– Tools and good practices to built the Smart Port City
– Durban, a competitive port and a dynamic city in the Indian Ocean
– Smart Port, Smart City : how to match performance to challenge?
– Anticipating consequences of global challenges with an Urban Smart Port
– Logistical organisation, the key for an Enterprisedriver Smart Port anchored in its territory
– The Citizen Smart Port is built jointly with the inhabitants
– Urban Smart Port : spatial optimisation, density and mix
– Energy transition, the industrial challenge of the Enterprise-driver Smart Port
– What dialogue tools are available to the Citizen Smart Port?
– Smart Port, Smart City, how to match performance to challenge?
The AIVP Days – Genoa, 26-27 june 2014
Round Table 1: Port cities are opening up to the tourist industry: what is their added value?
Round Table 2: The planning of the port of genoa, its economic evolution and futur development
Round Table 3: Port cities are undergoing an industrial revolution: what jobs will be created?
Round Table 4: The port-city logistics hub: what will be tomorrow’s careers?
Round Table 5: The port-city combines its know-how: what is the spin-off for its territory?
The AIVP Days – Helsinki, 13-14-15 june 2013
Round table 1: Are cultural facilities essential to the success of the port-city relationship?
Round table 2 : Enhancing the port city image: the port as an inspiration for architects
Round table 3 : Port-city projects and challenges in Helsinki
Round table 4 : Citizens, partners of the port performance
Round table 5 : ISPS Code, restricted spaces…: how to create and manage cultural events in the port environment?
13th WORLD CONFERENCE CITIES AND PORTS
Nantes Saint-Nazaire, 18-21 juin 2012
The era of the enterprise-driver port
The new city porteconomic dynamics
The port city, laboratory of industrial ecology
The era of the urban port
Constructing the city-port blend
30 years of waterfront: regards and prospects
The era of the Citizen port
Citizen dialogue as a means of action
Federating ambitions around “port center”
Cultural dynamics of the contemporary port city, diverse stakeholders’ perspectives
The efficient port city