Members and objectives
AIVP is the only international organisation that, for 30 years, has been bringing together all the public and private development stakeholders in port cities. AIVP has had the privilege of bearing witness to the changes underway in cities and ports the world over; we have accompanied our members in the implementation of new strategies that allow them to more effectively face up to the changes that impact economic, social and environmental development in port cities: urban-port integration, global reorganisation of economic routes, the challenge of societal integration, the climate change, the energy transition, the development of the cruise industry, etc.
AIVP consists of:
- elected representatives of cities and other local maritime and river organisations,
- port administrations and national authorities, urban and port operators,
- businesses established in port cities,
- service providers for port-city projects, architects, landscape architects and urban planners,
- universities and research institutes.
- With the Port Centers Charter, the people of Marseilles are back at the heart of the port-city relationship!
- Stockholm Royal Seaport: towards a smart port city model
- Reserve your advertising space in the 2017/2018 edition of the Directory of Members of AIVP
- The Port of Brussels and the Brussels Port Community sign up to the AIVP Port Center Missions Charter