Having signed the Port Center Missions Charter in 2016, port community stakeholders in Lorient have now opened a digital Port Center, in the form of a website explaining and highlighting the port. The website carries the official “Port Center By AIVP” label.
Sign up to the Missions Charter to involve your port-city actors!
Order the Port Center guide and start building the Port Center you need!
Create your Port Center with the AIVP’s expertise!
Certify your structure with the Port Center by AIVP seal!
- Guadeloupe Port Caraïbes and the CREDDI (economic and law research institute) of the University of the Antilles sign a partnership on research applied to the port economy 17 October 2018
- The Port of Antwerp gives the public a glimpse of the port of the future at the Supernova festival 17 October 2018
- BE MY PORT: A new identity to promote the port of Nantes Saint-Nazaire and make the port part of city life 15 October 2018
- The Normandy Region prepares a regional maritime strategy. The aims include promoting maritime careers and strengthening Normandy’s maritime identity 8 October 2018
- Eol: a public interpretation centre dedicated to wind power set to open in Saint Nazaire 3 October 2018
- A new Port Center in Dunkirk joins the “Port Center by AIVP” community 24 September 2018
- The Port of Cadiz opens up to the city by creating a cycle path and demolishing some fences 19 September 2018
- What if music could strengthen ties between cities, ports and citizens? The Port of Valparaiso launches a singing competition with the University INACAP and the Culture and Arts Centre Renaca 19 September 2018
- The Little Museum of Dublin and the Port of Dublin announce a new short feature competition on the theme “port, city and river” 17 September 2018
- The Port of Montreal joins forces with the centre for technological entrepreneurship Centech, and the higher technology institute ÉTS, to launch a port logistics innovation unit 11 September 2018