In Le Port (on the island of La Réunion), stakeholders from the city and surrounding area came together to sign the Port Center Missions Charter!
Sign up to the Missions Charter to involve your port-city actors!
Order the Port Center guide and start building the Port Center you need!
Create your Port Center with the AIVP’s expertise!
Certify your structure with the Port Center by AIVP seal!
- Port of La Rochelle (AIVP member), launches new website about port economy and employment. 18 March 2019
- Hackathon in the port of Santos (BR) gives chance to students to propose innovative solutions for port problems 18 March 2019
- Port of LA announces 1 million US$ Community Investment Grant Program. 13 March 2019
- EU project Remember to develop alternative touristic programs based on port culture and heritage in the Adriatic. 11 March 2019
- Maritime training in France: each overseas territory to have a high school specialising in marine-related studies. 11 March 2019
- ONE launches “Sail” Program in Europe to foster education and training in shipping 11 March 2019
- Environmental organization “Wings of the Ocean” embarked in the Kraken last January to clean up the oceans and fight plastic pollution. 6 March 2019
- Lorient Port Center, part of the Port Center by AIVP network, targets an international audience 4 March 2019
- Two new visitor areas open in the Basse-Loire area: one dedicated to the wind power industry, the other to the estuary’s natural and economic resources. 4 March 2019
- “Casey the Container”: a children’s book which traces the life of a container on its first day in port 27 February 2019
Assistez et participez au débat. Le LH Port Center se veut être un lieu de rencontre entre citoyens, acteurs professionnels et générations futures. #portcenterbyaivp @AtmoNormandie @umepfederation @Haropaports @LeHavreMetro @LH_LeHavre @SynerzipLH @cciseinestuaire @ENSM @IPER_LH
Petit Rappel : ça se passe jeudi à 18h au @LHPortCenter 🙂 https://t.co/bMRsOLnhwk
Great initiative by @DublinPortCo I particularly like the sense of ownership. Good jobs people! #portcenterbyaivp @aivp_net @GretaMarini
'My Port, My River, My City' is a photographic study by Ringsend College students. Students from first to fifth year went out to explore and record 'My Port, My River My City'. A stunning hardback book capturing these amazing photographs has now been launched #dublinport 4
Jill Valdes @harborhorwood who joined us @aivp_net world conference in #Quebec, explains the acronyms of agencies operating in the waterfront. Their vlog “Waterfront Wednesdays” is great to learn about waterfront planning! @brunoaivp #portcenterbyaivp https://t.co/ZRcPmulSPP