Sign up to the Missions Charter to involve your port-city actors!
Order the Port Center guide and start building the Port Center you need!
Create your Port Center with the AIVP’s expertise!
Certify your structure with the Port Center by AIVP seal!
- Online debate about port city heritage organized by Venice Port 18 November 2020
- National Institute of Social Services and Port Authority sign an agreement in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) to strength the bond of the elderly with the city and the port with new actions. 18 November 2020
- The Green Port (Puerto Verde) initiative proceeds in Málaga (Spain) with a new sustainable lighting system, a friendlier and greener port-city interface and stabilization works in the beach. 18 November 2020
- Solidarity in the Vieux Port of Montreal (Canada). The Port will help the homeless in the Grand Quai with shelter, meals and health service. 18 November 2020
- The quest for innovation of the Port of Algeciras, member of AIVP, rewarded by a European prize 18 November 2020
- Citizens invited to express their opinions in Saint-Malo (France). The region of Brittany is hosting a consultation process including physical meetings and online tools. 11 November 2020
- The Port of Talcahuano (Chile), presents its 2019 Sustainability Report online, emphasizing its efforts in gender balance, the safety of the workers, clean production and educational programs. 11 November 2020
- Supporting young talents for a more sustainable future 11 November 2020
- Art, culture and solidarity in port cities 11 November 2020
- Artistic illumination for port facilities 4 November 2020
Excellent news! New Port Center in Côte d’Azur! They have prepared a new website with information about the maritime activities and their heritage. Well done!
⚓Dans le cadre du projet européen #GritAccess #InterregMarittimo visant l’accessibilité du patrimoine maritime & portuaire, la #CCI06 lance le #PortCenter Côte d’Azur🌐https://t.co/p1lDHBVzXj ➡un site d'information pédagogique & ludique sur les ports & leurs enjeux territoriaux
#culture du #risque doit passer par les enfants en s’appuyant sur des animations régulières dans le cadre de leurs propres écoles mais aussi par le biais d’associations ou de structures telles que les #portcenters #portcenterbyaivp @de_ports @LHPortCenter @aivp_net
Les "Port Center", un concept pour mettre en lien la communauté éducative avec les acteurs portuaires et industriels ? #risquesindustriels #portcitytalks @aivp_net
I'm a fan of the vision from Capt. Allan Gray from @portofhalifax Developing a holistic vision with the port city community as a whole! Well said! Inspirational for goal 4 of the #AivpAgenda2030
Captain Allan Gray, President and CEO of the Halifax Port Authority, on collaborative decision-making and working closely with partners and neighbours to achieve balanced, inclusive growth.