Having signed the Port Center Missions Charter in 2016, port community stakeholders in Lorient have now opened a digital Port Center, in the form of a website explaining and highlighting the port. The website carries the official “Port Center By AIVP” label.
Sign up to the Missions Charter to involve your port-city actors!
Order the Port Center guide and start building the Port Center you need!
Create your Port Center with the AIVP’s expertise!
Certify your structure with the Port Center by AIVP seal!
- Lorient: this summer, the port circuits will continue to offer programmes for exploring the port and its different facets 15 August 2018
- The Ports of Los Angeles and Antwerp work together to organise a joint hackathon. 15 August 2018
- The exhibition “Morocco and the Sea, Then and Now” opened on Wednesday at the Tanger-Med Port Center. 10 August 2018
- The Port, University and Maritime Institute of Singapore invest S$18 million in a new Research Centre 11 July 2018
- Nantes to host international oceanic exhibition “La mer XXL” next year 4 July 2018
- Backed by the Grand Port Maritime and the urban community, Dunkirk’s Port Center will open by the end of the year 2 July 2018
- The Port of Hualien launches a summer camp to promote maritime careers and raise awareness about the port with young people and their families 2 July 2018
- The Port of Valparaiso (EPV) signs an alliance with the Natural History Museum for the third year running, to develop sustainable innovation workshops for schools 25 June 2018
- Top 10 Observations on the AIVP Global Port-City Conference by Charles Haine, Technical Director for Maritime at WSP 25 June 2018
- The Port of Barcelona is aiming to improve employability and competitiveness in its maritime and port sector by promoting more versatile profiles 25 June 2018