The 6th Port Citizen meeting, held on 24 and 25 October 2019 in Bilbao, was attended by over 50 people from 10 different countries. 3 innovative tools were presented.
6th Citizen Port Meeting - Bilbao (Spain), 24-25 October 2019
Sign up to the Missions Charter to involve your port-city actors!
Order the Port Center guide and start building the Port Center you need!
Create your Port Center with the AIVP’s expertise!
Certify your structure with the Port Center by AIVP seal!
- New grant for Indian women seafarers. The national government has created the Maritime Training Trust that will provide scholarships to encourage women to pursue careers in the shipping industry. 19 February 2020
- New agreement between German University and port of Trieste (Italy) to create a port and logistic center of expertise focused on energy. 13 February 2020
- Port, city and university of Durrës (Albania) sign an agreement to foster local entrepreneurship. The POWER (Ports as Driving Wheels of Entrepreneurial Realm) MoU will focus on key areas such as energy efficiency, business enhancement, fuel replacement and renewable energy 13 February 2020
- Five community groups will benefit from environmental grants from the port of Seattle 5 February 2020
- Local schools supported by the port of Kribi (Cameroon) 5 February 2020
- Running in the terminals. The port of Veracruz (Mexico) presents the third edition of this race, where citizens get to know the port. 29 January 2020
- Women leading ports 29 January 2020
- Rijeka (Croatia): European Capital of Culture enhancing its port City identity 23 January 2020
- Exhibition “Container – the box that changed the world” in Fremantle (Australia), explains how the shipping container impacted the way we live 15 January 2020
- New book tells the stories of dockworkers in the port of Dublin (Ireland). ‘Dublin Port Diaries’, as it is titled, shows the social impact of the port, gathering memories otherwise lost 15 January 2020
Good work by our colleagues from @AUDELOR at the #lorientportcenter #PortCenterbyaivp
🌊 Festival Les aventuriers de la mer @AventuriersMer
⚓️#Lorientportcenter est partenaire de l'événement et vous accueille sur son stand à la Cité de la voile Éric Tabarly !
😃😋 Comme les scolaires, venez découvrir les ports du #paysdeLorient jusqu'au 13 octobre ! 2
Good news from Livorno, Italy! Glad to share this! #Portcenterbyaivp
E' ufficiale, "La Fortezza Vecchia non chiuderà, anzi sarà rilanciata" https://t.co/x0ODMXXGni di @iltelegrafo
Le projet Port Center du futur souhaite développer des services de nouvelle génération entre les citoyens, le port et ses activités maritimes et industrielles. Il permettra de ré-enchanter le lien entre la ville, le port et l’industrie.#LeHavreSmartPortCity