In Le Port (on the island of La Réunion), stakeholders from the city and surrounding area came together to sign the Port Center Missions Charter!
Sign up to the Missions Charter to involve your port-city actors!
Order the Port Center guide and start building the Port Center you need!
Create your Port Center with the AIVP’s expertise!
Certify your structure with the Port Center by AIVP seal!
- Genoa: 5th meeting of the AIVP Port Center Network (PCN) Working Group 7 November 2018
- BE MY PORT: A new identity to promote the port of Nantes Saint-Nazaire and make the port part of city life 22 October 2018
- Guadeloupe Port Caraïbes and the CREDDI (economic and law research institute) of the University of the Antilles sign a partnership on research applied to the port economy 17 October 2018
- The Port of Antwerp gives the public a glimpse of the port of the future at the Supernova festival 17 October 2018
- The Normandy Region prepares a regional maritime strategy. The aims include promoting maritime careers and strengthening Normandy’s maritime identity 8 October 2018
- Eol: a public interpretation centre dedicated to wind power set to open in Saint Nazaire 3 October 2018
- A new Port Center in Dunkirk joins the “Port Center by AIVP” community 24 September 2018
- The Port of Cadiz opens up to the city by creating a cycle path and demolishing some fences 19 September 2018
- What if music could strengthen ties between cities, ports and citizens? The Port of Valparaiso launches a singing competition with the University INACAP and the Culture and Arts Centre Renaca 19 September 2018
- The Little Museum of Dublin and the Port of Dublin announce a new short feature competition on the theme “port, city and river” 17 September 2018
Les ports locaux de la #SeineMaritime veulent se doter d’un #PortCenter #PortCenterByAIVP #Dieppe #Fecamp #LeTreport #villeport https://t.co/soEaupX8IA
2. Tool to connect scientists, authorities, companies and citizens. It may be time to discuss also the future model of #portcenterbyaivp. How can they be prepared to tackle today and tomorrow challenges? We have work to do!