Having signed the Port Center Missions Charter in 2016, port community stakeholders in Lorient have now opened a digital Port Center, in the form of a website explaining and highlighting the port. The website carries the official “Port Center By AIVP” label.
Sign up to the Missions Charter to involve your port-city actors!
Order the Port Center guide and start building the Port Center you need!
Create your Port Center with the AIVP’s expertise!
Certify your structure with the Port Center by AIVP seal!
- Creation of an Italian national foundation (SILP) for future port-logistics training 18 April 2018
- The Martigues Tourist Board (France) is organising three tours of the port of Fos on the theme “Nature and Industry” 18 April 2018
- Lorient’s Port Center website goes online 16 April 2018
- Le Havre: invitation to tender including an engineering study on the future port center 16 April 2018
- South Africa’s national ports authority (TNPA, a member of AIVP) to set up its own dredging school 11 April 2018
- The Port of Bilbao opens its Port Center 28 March 2018
- Digitisation and impact on maritime and port jobs: what changes are in prospect, and what measures can be taken to adapt? 28 March 2018
- Chile: Arica Terminal (TPA) launches the “TPA Challenge”, bringing together students and entrepreneurs to develop innovative projects for the port industry 26 March 2018
- The port city of Savannah hoping to become the Unites States’ largest port 26 March 2018
- The National Agency of Moroccan Ports (ANP) and port operator Bergé join forces for the “Bergé International Talent Program” 21 March 2018