The 6th Port Citizen meeting, held on 24 and 25 October 2019 in Bilbao, was attended by over 50 people from 10 different countries. 3 innovative tools were presented.
6th Citizen Port Meeting - Bilbao (Spain), 24-25 October 2019
Sign up to the Missions Charter to involve your port-city actors!
Order the Port Center guide and start building the Port Center you need!
Create your Port Center with the AIVP’s expertise!
Certify your structure with the Port Center by AIVP seal!
- European University of the Seas (SEA-EU) will have its permanent headquarter in the Port of Algeciras (Spain) 4 December 2019
- New public participation process announced for 2020 in the port of San Antonio (Chile) for the megaport project 4 December 2019
- Port interpretation center created in Palma de Mallorca (Spain): the new cultural facility will explain the history of the port and will be hosted in a refurbished historical building. 4 December 2019
- Historic images of the port of Dublin (Ireland) foster engagement with the citizens 4 December 2019
- Port of Venice (Italy) welcomes schoolchildren and artists for an educational project 27 November 2019
- Port of Museum of Tarragona will be expanded as part of the celebration of 150th anniversary of the port of Tarragona (Spain). The celebration program will include other four main cultural events. 25 November 2019
- Garden Route Port Festival, organized by Transnet (South Africa) brings people to the port in cultural activities 14 November 2019
- The Port Center of Algeciras (Spain) will be located in a multifonctional building at the City Port interface 13 November 2019
- The South African International Maritime Institute (SAIMI) hosted the Forward Thinking for Maritime Education and Training Excellence Conference to discuss the new skills development and entrepreneurial opportunities offered by the blue economy and the 4th industrial revolution. The underlying discussion was the need to speed up the creations of jobs in the ocean economy, to reach the targets of the Operation Phakisa, launched in 2014, to expand the blue economy 30 October 2019
- The Port of Strasbourg offers new guided tours responding to the success of previous visits during the European Heritage Day. The tours will take place on November 6th 30 October 2019
@puertosantonio strengthening its ties with the local cultural community. Well done!
DiARC will host a game for the MSP challenge using Naples to define scenarios about port-city relations and land-water interconnections. Students and professors from IUAV will join students, researchers, professors and decision-makers in Naples to play. https://t.co/ToHntPsyqO
#portcenterbyaivp On a hâte de la découvrir ! Looking forward to see it out of the ground ! #GrandQuai @PortMTL
😎 Coup d’œil sur la construction de la tour du #GrandQuai ! | Sneak peek on the #GrandQuay's tower construction! #PortMTL #Timelapse