Having signed the Port Center Missions Charter in 2016, port community stakeholders in Lorient have now opened a digital Port Center, in the form of a website explaining and highlighting the port. The website carries the official “Port Center By AIVP” label.
Sign up to the Missions Charter to involve your port-city actors!
Order the Port Center guide and start building the Port Center you need!
Create your Port Center with the AIVP’s expertise!
Certify your structure with the Port Center by AIVP seal!
- The Port hosts the 6th edition of the Photo Program in collaboration with the Arts Council for Long Beach 20 June 2018
- Lorient: the Port Festival (Ports en fête) fulfilled all its objectives 20 June 2018
- Contship’s PortoLab agenda ready for September 2018-2019 6 June 2018
- Santa Cruz (the Canaries): La Factoría de Cohesión Ciudad Puerto launches the “MarDEOportunidades” programme to make port activities known to the community 6 June 2018
- Creation of an Italian national foundation (SILP) for future port-logistics training 4 June 2018
- The Le Havre Port Center inaugurates its new permanent interactive exhibition on port careers 28 May 2018
- The Port of Hamburg creates a dedicated website to celebrate 50 years of container activity 28 May 2018
- The Port of Montreal organises a major event inviting visitors to discover the Iberville promenade and its new cruise terminal 23 May 2018
- The Gironde Estuary Conservatory (Conservatoire de l’estuaire de la Gironde) is organising the 8th Estuary Conference in partnership with Grand Port Maritime de Bordeaux 23 May 2018
- The Province of Antwerp prepares to move the Port Center to a new site closer to the city centre, next to the Port Authority HQ, by 2022 21 May 2018