IAPH joins the supporters of AIVP’s Missions Charter of a Port Center
The International Association of Ports and Harbors (IAPH), attracted by the port center concept, joins Charter’s supporters*. Drawn up in December 2013 in collaboration with the working group of the Port Center Network, the charter advocates the implementation of an outreach and education strategy for the general public and young people about the world port and port careers.
To date, six port cities have signed the charter and other signatures are currently being discussed. Please don’t hesitate to go to AIVP’s site www.portcenternetwork.org to find out more. We are at your disposition for more details and assistance in implementing your projects.
* Charter’s supporters include:
ESPO – European Sea Ports Organisation
AAPA – American Association of Port Authorities
Contship Italia Group – PortoLab
- Growing the AIVP network: Mariupol, a Ukrainian port city’s strategy
- The ports of the Seine Axis, HAROPA, listening to their territories with AIVP
- AIVP at the first Smart Port Day in Marseilles
- AIVP provides international expertise to Dublin Port for the new masterplan for Odlums Mill’s cultural quarter