Dock infos #104, February 2017
15 February, 2017 2:27 pm Leave your thoughts
The last Dock infos has arrived!
- AIVP President tribune about the port cities century
- brief news
- an extract of the interview with D. Wilson, Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility for the Vancouver Fraser Port Authority, in which Mr. Duncan explains how Vancouver port is sustainably addressing the challenges of growth
- AIVP network news, especially one summary about the AAPA congress in Mexico.
À LIRE AUSSI
- Colas : on the road towards sustainable Port-City mobility
- Call for proposals for the city-port-project in San Pedro (Côte d’Ivoire)
- Multi-scalar nature of port mobility beyond the port-city threshold. The case for two time-tested North-Italian port cities: Genoa and Venice
- how to share and protect port city culture and heritage?