New Board of Directors and Executive Bureau for AIVP
AIVP’s Annual General Meeting has been held in Quebec (Canada) on June 11 2018. Members have elected the New Board of Directors and Executive Bureau. The programme of activities and budgets have been approved.
In the AIVP’s Executive Bureau (terms of 1 year): Philippe Matthis, Director General of the Port of Brussels was re-appointed President. Léa LASSARAT, President of the Seine Estuaire Chamber of Commerce and Industry (France), Treasurer, and Alberto CAPPATO, Director General of Porto Antico di Genova (Italy), Secretary, were also re-appointed.
Three vice-presidents were re-appointed: Mario GIRARD, CEO of the Port of Quebec (Canada) for the “North America” zone, Séraphin BHALAT, Director General of the Port of Pointe Noire (Congo) for the “Africa” zone and Janet SANZ CID, Deputy Mayor of Barcelona (Spain) for the “Europa” zone. A new vice-president for South America was elected: Miguel Donadio, President of the Port of Bahia Blanca (Argentina).
New Directors have joined the Board or renewed their3 year terms
For the “Local Authorities” section:
- City of Libreville (Gabon)
- City of Rijeka (Croatia)
- Communauté Urbaine de Dunkerque (France)
- City of Durban (South Africa)
- Ayuntamiento de Barcelona (Spain)
For the “Port Authorities” section:
- Grand Port Maritime de Marseille (France)
- Ports of Suriname (Suriname)
- Port of Cotonou (Benin)
- Port de Québec (Canada)
For the “Professionals” section:
- Agence d’Urbanisme de la Région Havraise (France)
- ALEFRANCE (France)
- Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie du Havre (France)
- Communauté Portuaire de Bruxelles (Belgium)
- Groupe SUEZ (France)