Dock infos #111 – AIVP’s anniversary special edition
- AIVP Agenda 2030 editorial
- Prospective news for the 30 years to come
- “AIVP DOC(k)”, a project de 10 documentary videos
- An interview of 6 delegates taking part to the Quebec Conference who were born in 1988 like AIVP
- 1988-2018: 16 World Conferences and 30 years of exchanges of experiences
- AIVP Presidents
- A quizz! Find who is who!
After our World Conference in Quebec, we will be putting forward a new agenda for AIVP, looking ahead to the prospects for 2030. This agenda naturally goes hand in hand with contributions to the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals and the work of the recent World Port Sustainable Program, a collaborative platform with which we are closely associated. What is the ambition a response to?
In Quebec, we have chosen to put the young generation of decision-makers at the heart of the debate on the future of our ports and port cities. To meet the global challenges of climate, biodiversity, energy, food or health, we need to offer our young talents the rights conditions for their professional and personal development. We must offer a future for all, and projects that reflect citizens’ aspirations for today and for the future. Our port cities have much to offer and represent extraordinary testing grounds for urban, economic and social development. AIVP has been supporting the development of the world’s port and port cities for thirty years. As evidence of the strength of our commitment, we are choosing to accompany the Next Generation of port cities as they embark on projects built on a greater sense of solidarity, where human capital is becoming the key to future success.
- Engaging citizens and establishing dialogues. Port Centers in the new normal
- The Port of Valparaiso during the Covid19 : Continue to make a positive contribution to the lives of all porteños
- The port of Helsinki will pursue its path towards sustainable development despite the Covid 19
- If children can’t go to the port in Trieste, the port visits them at home!