14th WORLD CONFERENCE
Durban, South Africa, 3-6 November 2014
With AIVP, optimise the organisation of your port-city territories and the constant flows passing through.
Let’s build the Smart Port City!
– Building a Smart Port City for today and tomorrow
– Tools and good practices to built the Smart Port City
– Durban, a competitive port and a dynamic city in the Indian Ocean
– Smart Port, Smart City : how to match performance to challenge?
– Anticipating consequences of global challenges with an Urban Smart Port
– Logistical organisation, the key for an Enterprisedriver Smart Port anchored in its territory
– The Citizen Smart Port is built jointly with the inhabitants
– Urban Smart Port : spatial optimisation, density and mix
– Energy transition, the industrial challenge of the Enterprise-driver Smart Port
– What dialogue tools are available to the Citizen Smart Port?
– Smart Port, Smart City, how to match performance to challenge?
The AIVP Days – Genoa, 26-27 june 2014
Round Table 1: Port cities are opening up to the tourist industry: what is their added value?
Round Table 2: The planning of the port of genoa, its economic evolution and futur development
Round Table 3: Port cities are undergoing an industrial revolution: what jobs will be created?
Round Table 4: The port-city logistics hub: what will be tomorrow’s careers?
Round Table 5: The port-city combines its know-how: what is the spin-off for its territory?
The AIVP Days – Helsinki, 13-14-15 june 2013
Round table 1: Are cultural facilities essential to the success of the port-city relationship?
Round table 2 : Enhancing the port city image: the port as an inspiration for architects
Round table 3 : Port-city projects and challenges in Helsinki
Round table 4 : Citizens, partners of the port performance
Round table 5 : ISPS Code, restricted spaces…: how to create and manage cultural events in the port environment?
13th WORLD CONFERENCE CITIES AND PORTS
Nantes Saint-Nazaire, 18-21 juin 2012
The era of the enterprise-driver port
The new city porteconomic dynamics
The port city, laboratory of industrial ecology
The era of the urban port
Constructing the city-port blend
30 years of waterfront: regards and prospects
The era of the Citizen port
Citizen dialogue as a means of action
Federating ambitions around “port center”
Cultural dynamics of the contemporary port city, diverse stakeholders’ perspectives
The efficient port city