1st International Day of Sustainable Development and Passengers ships
The French Riviera Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Alpes Maritimes General Council in partnership with the European Cruise Council and MedCruise are organizing the 1st International Day of Sustainable Development and Passengers ships on Monday 1 October 2012 in the port of Nice.
- A conference : « Environmental management of passenger ships in urban ports ». With speakers from corporations such as European Cruise Council, MedCruise, FIPRA, Schneider Electric, Royal Caribbean International …
- A professional exhibition
- An environmental visit of a ship on board the « Liberty of the Seas » personally presented by M. Richard PRUITT, Associate Vice President, Environmental compliance, maritime safety of Royal Caribbean International. (Places limited).
Discover the provisional program for the day and reserve directly.
Contact : Marion HU – firstname.lastname@example.org
CCI Nice Côte d’Azur – Direction des ports – 20 quai Lunel – 06300 NICE
- Growing the AIVP network: Mariupol, a Ukrainian port city’s strategy
- The ports of the Seine Axis, HAROPA, listening to their territories with AIVP
- AIVP at the first Smart Port Day in Marseilles
- AIVP provides international expertise to Dublin Port for the new masterplan for Odlums Mill’s cultural quarter