AIVP Days : Barcelona (Spain), 13-14 December 2012
The programme proposed for this AIVP Days Seminar of Barcelona mixes the points of view of specialists and the testimonies of hands-on men and women. All of them are working in international port metropolises or in more modest port cities. However AIVP sees every day that the interest and the exemplary character of initiatives are in no way connected with the size of the port city.
Around the analysis and decoding of the City Port Strategy of Barcelona, we propose to you to exchange amongst others with:
- Luis de Carvalho, consultant based in Copenhagen, Danemark ;
- Michel Guivarch, in charge of economic development in Brest, France ;
- Patrik Akerman, specialist in mobility at Siemens AD, Germany ;
- Ami Shinar, Architect in Tel Aviv, Israel ;
- Carla Jong in charge of development and environmental projects in Port of Amsterdam, Netherlands.
All the subjects of their presentations and the full programme of this AIVP Days Seminar on www.barcelona.aivp.org.