French Inland Ports: Promoting Multimodality and Proposing New Governance
16 May, 2013 11:12 am Leave your thoughts
AIVP was invited to give its opinion on these two strategic themes during a meeting of the Association of French Inland Ports on 29th March 2013. Three points were stressed:
- That local authorities are increasingly involved in economic development.
- That land development policies for riverside areas must prioritise plans that make use of the river.
- That the city port blending is vital for economic performance and for the wellbeing of citizens.
À LIRE AUSSI
- Growing the AIVP network: Mariupol, a Ukrainian port city’s strategy
- The ports of the Seine Axis, HAROPA, listening to their territories with AIVP
- AIVP at the first Smart Port Day in Marseilles
- AIVP provides international expertise to Dublin Port for the new masterplan for Odlums Mill’s cultural quarter