les villes portuaires et les ports, ont les atouts nécessaires pour être des postes avancés d’une réflexion privilégiée reliant les potentialités de leur territoire et les potentialités du bassin indo-océanique.
Why an Indian Ocean Group at AIVP?
A decision-making tool to help design sustainable development projects.
Temps d’échanges essentiel pour la dynamique du réseau. Soutien aux projets en développement.
AIVP Indian Ocean Days, 8-9 november 2018
Le Port (La Réunion - France)
Great success for the inaugural Indian Ocean group seminar – Le Port (La Réunion), 8 & 9 November 2018
The first edition of the AIVP Indian Ocean Days brought together almost one hundred participants from AIVP’s network of members and contacts in the Indian Ocean zone. Delegates from South Africa (Cape Town, Durban, East London and Richards Bay), Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar and Mayotte made the journey to share their projects with city-port stakeholders in La Réunion.Read more
- Indian Ocean: in geopolitical terms, this region is under close scrutiny and port cities are directly concerned. 6 February 2019
- Le Port (Reunion, France): a new phase for the EcoCité project with the creation of a Public Interest Group 4 February 2019
- VIDEO, Port Louis (Mauritius): new public spaces offer smoother access to the waterfront 7 January 2019
- The port of Port Elizabeth hosts the Color Run, a popular carnival-style event. It is a unique occasion for companies to make their name known 17 December 2018
- The Mauritian government confirms its ambition to convert Port Louis into a regional hub for container traffic 3 December 2018
- Kenya: DP World is developing its logistics platform in Kigali for the national market and also for transit to Central Africa. 21 November 2018
- Kenya: to smooth traffic flows towards its hinterland, Mombasa is trialling double-stacked container trains for the first time in Africa 24 October 2018
- Mumbai: the Victoria Docks cruise terminal to be run by a private operator, who will be able to use the upper two floors and terrace for commercial uses 8 October 2018