les villes portuaires et les ports, ont les atouts nécessaires pour être des postes avancés d’une réflexion privilégiée reliant les potentialités de leur territoire et les potentialités du bassin indo-océanique.
Why an Indian Ocean Group at AIVP?
A decision-making tool to help design sustainable development projects.
A fine opportunity to exchange feedback and ideas that is vital to the life of the network. Support for projects in development.
Annual convention, 8-9 november 0018
Le Port (La Réunion - France)
From 29 November to 1 December 2017, AIVP’s General Management travelled to the island of Reunion for talks with local stakeholders, including the City of Le Port, Grand Port Maritime de la Réunion (GPMLR) , Territoire Cote Ouest (TCO), RégionRead more
- The growth of ship repair activity on the Port Elisabeth waterfront is part of the port’s drive for integration. 15 August 2018
- The Port of Durban is counting on a broad programme of investments to secure its position as the leading maritime gateway for the Gauteng economy. 10 August 2018
- The Seychelles Port Authority is handed responsibility for overseeing the Port Victoria extension plan, seen as vital to the country’s economy. 9 July 2018
- La Réunion: towards an ecocity on a tropical island 25 June 2018
- Kochi (India): a NATPAC report on the redevelopment of five canals crossing the city in two phases 4 June 2018
- Reducing logistics costs is crucial to efforts to attract industrial operators abandoning Asia and make Mombasa a new global trade hub 14 May 2018
- Seychelles: the AFD and Europe back plans to extend Port Victoria, a vital project for lowering the cost of living in the islands 14 May 2018
- Cape Town: the cruise terminal has been designed as an extension of the waterfront 11 May 2018