les villes portuaires et les ports, ont les atouts nécessaires pour être des postes avancés d’une réflexion privilégiée reliant les potentialités de leur territoire et les potentialités du bassin indo-océanique.
Why an Indian Ocean Group at AIVP?
A decision-making tool to help design sustainable development projects.
A fine opportunity to exchange feedback and ideas that is vital to the life of the network. Support for projects in development.
Programme for 2017-2022
We value your opinion!
From 29 November to 1 December 2017, AIVP’s General Management travelled to the island of Reunion for talks with local stakeholders, including the City of Le Port, Grand Port Maritime de la Réunion (GPMLR) , Territoire Cote Ouest (TCO), RégionRead more
- Based on the model of Malaysia or Thailand, transport corridors can be a great asset for African port cities. 17 January 2018
- Colombo (Sri Lanka): China set to invest 1 billion dollars in the International Financial City 10 January 2018
- Port Louis (Mauritius): the waterfront renovation is postponed and downsized for financial reasons 10 January 2018
- Port Adelaide (Australia): redevelopment work set to begin on 21 hectares of Dock One, with 1150 homes planned. 8 January 2018
- Port Elisabeth: the bulk liquids terminal is set to be relocated to Coega in 2018, freeing up space on the waterfront 20 December 2017
- Victoria, Seychelles: the first phase of Victoria waterfront, a pedestrian-oriented project, will get under way in 2018 6 December 2017
- Cape Town: a debate over the port Clock Tower gives the V-A Waterfront a chance to reaffirm the importance that it attaches to the port-city’s heritage 29 November 2017
- Technological advances will bring new maritime jobs, more and more of them onshore: South Africa needs to be ready. 27 November 2017