les villes portuaires et les ports, ont les atouts nécessaires pour être des postes avancés d’une réflexion privilégiée reliant les potentialités de leur territoire et les potentialités du bassin indo-océanique.
Why an Indian Ocean Group at AIVP?
A decision-making tool to help design sustainable development projects.
A fine opportunity to exchange feedback and ideas that is vital to the life of the network. Support for projects in development.
Annual convention, 7-8 november 0018
Le Port (La Réunion - France)
From 29 November to 1 December 2017, AIVP’s General Management travelled to the island of Reunion for talks with local stakeholders, including the City of Le Port, Grand Port Maritime de la Réunion (GPMLR) , Territoire Cote Ouest (TCO), RégionRead more
- Kochi (India): a NATPAC report on the redevelopment of five canals crossing the city in two phases 4 June 2018
- Reducing logistics costs is crucial to efforts to attract industrial operators abandoning Asia and make Mombasa a new global trade hub 14 May 2018
- Seychelles: the AFD and Europe back plans to extend Port Victoria, a vital project for lowering the cost of living in the islands 14 May 2018
- Cape Town: the cruise terminal has been designed as an extension of the waterfront 11 May 2018
- The Port of Taomasina, crucial to Madagascar’s economy, launched the biggest investment plan in its history. 2 May 2018
- South Africa is working on the development of a Smart Port System to support economic growth, employment and sustainability. 2 April 2018
- Madagascar: unprepared for the island’s economic growth, the Port of Toamasina is already at full capacity. 26 March 2018
- Port-Louis Waterfront: Pad and Co. Ltd has begun work on the renovation of Coaster Sheds A and B and the esplanade development 19 March 2018