Caya Hein is currently completing her Master’s Degree in Environmental Policy and Law at the University of Eastern Finland. She previously completed her Bachelor of Arts at Leiden University College the Hague, where she double majored in World Politics and International Justice. She has just joined the AIVP for a 6-month mission.
In this context, Caya will be particularly involved in collaborating with the members of the permanent team in the following areas:
- The development of a self-assessment tool based on the AIVP 2030 Agenda
- A project led with European ports on the development of new “green” technologies : MAGPIE
- The development of projects on new port jobs
- The development of projects on port-city biodiversity
- The development of the Port Center Network
We are delighted to welcome Caya so as to reinforce AIVP’s ongoing dynamic of project development.